Friday, February 13, 2009

Waiting....

...for the phone to ring, praying that I can wake myself up. In approximately 12 minutes, a rep from ASKnow is going to be giving me a ring to see if I'm a good recruit for their company.

Thus far, the company has been very efficient - responding immediately to our applications, and giving us the details on what was to come. Only a few days ago I applied, and here I am, already preparing myself to face my possible future.

Should be interesting :)

~Kate

UPDATE:

The interview went really well! I've been approved and have been told that I should expect a July departure date. That's AWESOME.

2 comments:

  1. Of course you are approved...why wouldn't they want you?!

    mamavance

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're such a great mother :) I love the name!

    ReplyDelete