Friday, March 13, 2009

Passports, Police Stations and Baggage.

We’ve received our passports, conversed with our University (concerning degrees and transcripts), and are preparing for a trip down to the police station to start the long process of criminal record checks and Korean embassy approvals.

We should be posting more exciting blogs soon(ish) as we get the ball rolling a bit faster. Yesterday Jen and I sat down to enjoy some coffee (Jen) and cappuccino (myself) and to write out our first draft of a packing list!

I think at some point Jen or I will be posting that up here for all you folk who are curious about what essentials go into a year-length trip to a distant country. I’m sure it will also be fascinating to try and cram it all into our suitcases. I hereby promise some photo documentation of this process when the time comes.

For now, we’re still in the process of finishing our degrees. Pray for us as we try to get through these last few weeks of school (8 weeks until exams are over!)!

~Kate

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very interested to see your packing list. Lots of GF pasta?

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL you have a blog!

    Skip your classes. That is the fasted way to end school.

    ReplyDelete