Tuesday, May 12, 2009

the journey continues...

Ok, crazy, crazy, crazy!! I seriously only have a month and a half left before I leave for the other side of the world. InSaNe! Anyways, the first stages of my Visa application are in the works (aka. I sent my notarized record check to the Korean Consulate and once I get that back, everything will be sent to GDA Junior); I'm trying not to hyperventilate while writing this, but it is a tad stressful thinking about all that needs to be done in such a short amount of time. Not to mention the fact that I just signed one year of my life away. The hope is that this one year will actually contain a lot of knowledge, experience and vitality to be gained (and not taken away!) but it is kinda hard not to see how long a year might stretch into...

School is over, however, and that being said, a certain amount of stress has gone with it. Freedom never tasted sweeter (although I find myself contempleting a return to the ivory barred cages of academia in order to pursue a master's and perhaps beyond)...Katie, although in a different province now, is most likely experiencing the taste of freedom just as potently as I am and perhaps even more so (since this last semester was far more stressful for her than for me)...Katie, I must say that I am missing our Tim's talks and the pump up sessions for Korea. I think I could use one right about now :)

K, I will keep ya'll posted as the clock ticks away bringing the moment of departure ever nearer!

*JENZ*

No comments:

Post a Comment