Sunday, June 21, 2009

Now it's my turn to be guilty....

I have definitely not posted to this blog nearly enough in the last few months but I blame it on the insanity of documents, bureaucracy, numerous reliances on snail mail (tho it is actually called Expresspost, it is not QUITE express enough for my liking!), weekends (which get in the way of business transactions/operations), and also many last minute hang out sessions with fam and friends. However, here I sit, on this, the fourth last night on Canadian soil. Yes, that's right. My Korean adventure begins in: .......................FIVE days!!!!!!!!!!!

Because of delays and such, I will be arriving a day after my contract was to start which means training might be minimal or non-existent SO I go in blind! For those of our readers who are inclined to pray, I would appreciate your words to God on my behalf!! I am fully excited, partly nervous and just READY. Ready to start a different chapter--the post-university chapter--and I'm pumped to be living on my own again (tho I have an awesome roomie, Katie, there is something really independent about having your own place and I know she agrees!!)...

Anyways, I will be in Montreal for two nights awaiting the interview and Visa stamp that Katie was talking about in the previous post. I'm just doing it in person b/c I can't afford to wait the two extra days it would take for them to send my passport back....SO, while I am sitting in my hotel room in beautiful Montreal, I may find time and presence of mind amidst the excitement and dawning realization that this is, in fact, happening, to write another post .... we shall see!

Either way, I will definitely be updating when I get to Korea and can find some internet! WOOOOO, KOREA HERE I COME!!!! :D (that was for you Katie!)

Peace all!

1 comment: