Monday, September 14, 2009

All in a day’s work. Or, more appropriately, all in 5 minutes’ work.

here is the dialog:

"BOYS! Don't play with the hand sanitizer! It'll get the floor wet and someone will get hurt."
"BOYS! DON'T DO THAT!"
"BOYS!"
"Girls, don't run"

Elizabeth runs, slips in the hand sanitizer and clutches her arm.
The big boss takes Elizabeth to hospital.

Belle to me "Teacher, my leg is bleeding"
Me to Belle "What? Oh, my, it is. How did THAT happen?"
Belle "I don't know."
Me to Belle "Um, one second… grab some tissues!"

*Sally keeps reading out loud*

Joon to me "TEACHER! MY TEETH ARE BLEEDING!"
Me to Joon "Well, stop wiggling and poking at them :)"
Joon "BUT TEACHER! THEY ARE BLEEDING!"
Me "Well, stop poking at them and the bleeding will stop."
Joon pokes his teeth and gums
Joon "SEE TEACHER! THEY ARE BLEEDING!"
Me "If you stop touching them, they will stop bleeding"

Belle "I'm still bleeding"

*Sally keeps reading out loud*


Jack starts to clucks like a chicken and frantically starts saying "TEACHER! TEACHER! BLOOD!!!"

~*~

Hahaha. Gotta love kids.

5 comments:

  1. 'It's a whole new world' for you, Kate. in many ways! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katie,
    Those conversations are so funny! Please post more!! I hope all the bleeding has stopped!

    I was thinking about you today while I was in Old Navy! They had a bunch of sale items, you would have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh... I can strangely relate to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you Katie! You're doing great. We're going to try to get a new web cam REAL soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious! I have so much love/respect for you, doing all this crazy stuff so very far away... i really don't know if i could handle it. <3

    ReplyDelete