Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Us vs. the Comment Box

Hello :) Apparently our comment box is being temperamental and not allowing some of our readers to post. I really have no clue how to fix it, and have since discovered that it doesn’t work for me either… if you want to email/facebook us we’d love to hear from you though :)

PS – if anyone knows how to fix this comment box thing, I’d love to know! ~Thanks!

PS#2 – As I was testing the box, I was dismayed to see that my comment to Jen wasn’t working – so Jen, “I love your last post :) I’m greatly enjoying sharing a blog/adventure log.”

3 comments:

  1. It works for me. am always signed into gmail before going into your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also discovered that I needed to add blogger as an exception for accepting cookies (I've got mine turned off). Though, I enjoy the facebook messages, so keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete